? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 21, 2009

1st Blog


Hello~
Thanks 4 viewing my new blog~
haha....
I was sick today~
almost fainted~
I went2 clinic 2day...
OMG! i wait4 so long long time~
luckily i didn't vomit in the clinic~
doctor say i got symtom of H1N1~
OH MY GOD! i dun1!
i hav2 stay away from the public~
BUT! 2ml going2 cameron~
luckily the doctor say it's not very serious~
i still can go out~
but i feel so discomfort...
vomit~pening~
my god....
so suffering! T.T
hope i will recover b4 tues~
i dun1 the team fail becuz of me~
Anyway, GOOD LUCK 4 our team-team008..haha..

0 comments: