? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 18, 2009

~Hope she will be fine~

I juz knew the reason she stopped teaching...
it was a long time ago...
when i was about 11...
now i only know why...
She taught me since i was around 6...
she was very strict2 me...(i think so)
everytime doing exercise,
when i moved my head a bit,
she thought me wanna copy answer(but actually not)
she sure will ask me turn back my head..
haha...
i still remember...
but she met an accident...
she hav wear a kinda sunglasses since tat...
but i thought she was recovered...
suddenly.after a few week of tat,
She stopped teaching my class...
i was wondering why...
then,she stopped teaching...
she asked bout the new teacher..
how was it?
izzit ok?
i remembered tat...
it was the last word i talked2 her...
recently, i juz knew the reason she stopped...
Bcuz of tat accident,
she was facing memory problem...
Tat's y she hav2 stop teaching...
Feel so SAD...
bcuz of her,
my english is quite good during primary scul....
when she stopped teaching,
my english result dropped quite a lot...
i think she did affect me a lot...
i wonder where is she now...
many years past...
now i'm almost finish my secondary scul....
the last time i saw her is around 11...
i hope she is fine now...
my mom said she might lost her memory now...
SO SAD~
will she remember this student?
but,im sure i will remember her...
thanks4 ur teaching~

0 comments: