? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Seriously... Im very blue now --

Honestly,
I felt dissappointed,
I felt angry,
I felt sad ~
Although it's a day after i knew it,
although it's not the 1st moment i knew it,
but now only i felt a kind of awful feelings~
I know what i felt deep inside my heart actually,
it's really really discomfort at all...
hard2 describe..
but i really dun like tat kind of feelings~
n it makes me feel sad...
really really sad...
till there is a lots of "WHY?!!! " in my mind~
why,why,why,why,why n why~
is it my luck is not good at all?
or is it im not qualified actually?
it's my fate~
n i have2 face it 2~
there's nothing i can do~
sometimes juz tried2 console myself by saying,
it's not your luck~
maybe there's another good thing waiting4 u...
actually it's juz a kind of way2 console myself,
in the other way of saying,
actually juz "cheating myself"~
haiz..haiz..haiz..
n why,why,why,why n why~
HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz~
I'm fed up la~
haiz...
really don't like that kind of feelings now~
but i know that kind of feelings won't disappear in a short time~

0 comments: