? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 5, 2010

Mom! Love ya!

Yeah!
Dear mummy bring mam mam(lunch) 4 me 2day..
haha..
damn happy n touched..
T.T
n of coz i won't cry when eating that lunch la..
haha...
tears r not suitable2 drop tat time..hehe
i have 2 keep it..
coz dun1 my mom2 worry..
i know she damn worrying bout me
if i cried in front of her,
she sure will ask me go home,
better dun study le..
she told me :
"if u really dun1 study,
can't cope, then don't study..
don't worry..i'll take care of u,
it's better than u stress up n tense up urself~"
if any1 heard this from their mother,
4 sure u wanna cry dah..
am i right?
my mom is damn cares bout me..
gosh...that makes me felt like wanna cry dah...
but whatever happens,
mom~
i will try my best..
i will do whatever i can do~
i hope i really won't let you down~
God,please bless me..
Good Luck 2 me~
Good Luck 4 now n future journey...
may god bless me =)

0 comments: