? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I JUST WANNA SCREAM NOW!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I JUST WANNA SCREAM NOW!!!!
=(
what the hell i did today?
worse than shit!
OH!
MY!
GOD!
i don't wanna imagine it 2moro how will it be~
this saturday trials start~
oh my god~
my memory like hilang~
what i learnt few months ago
like already disappear from my memory box~
gosh~
a lot of subjects to revise ~
today i just end my last ad maths test
HONESTLY,
I DID BADLY!
i empty few questions~
1st time blank answer in paper....
i have the feeling that
the lecturer will kena me 2moro~
"YOUNG LADY~~~~ WHAT HAPPENED TO U?!!!!, I DIDN'T TEACH YOU THAT WAY,DO YOU REALLY SURE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! bla bla bla~~~~"
and everytime my respond will be
"O.o" huh?
"hair-wire"
haiyo~~~
hope won't fail la~
this paper seriously a big tamparan2 me ~
please don't get low marks~~
even cukup makan pun,i will feel satisfy...
T.T
seriously feel so bad about the paper leh...
dun flung leh...
BIG IMPACT de leh....
T.T
EXAMS coming liao~
i wanna "push" myself harder liao~
GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!
(positive mind will always make thing better although a bit ^.^)

0 comments: