? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 9, 2009

I want it BACK!!




















( Lee Hom!!!! haha...He replaced S.H.E.. T.T)

WHERE IS MY SPECS?!!!! T.T
already gone...yish!
2day went4 a new spectacles....
my god ..cost me rm300++...
man...almost twice than the previous1...
i 1der where i lost it...
T.T baby cum back2 me(utada)~ ^^
Luckily my sight still okay..hehe...
haiz...where is my specs....?
actually its ok without using the specs...
but..yer..scare spm my eyes cacat...
read the questions wrongly..(CHOI!!!!x3)
haha...
hope the previous specs will cum back2 me..
hehe...although not its not stylish at all...
haha....Then i saw Bausch n Lomb!
HELLO! where is S.H.E?
nvmd la...is Lee Hom replaced them...
it's okay...hehe..
still got a handsome guy2 see...haha..
Waiting4 my new specs....hehe...
1der wat kind of cacat look i'll have ..hehe

0 comments: