? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 5, 2009

R.I.P












(last photo of her)


she already gone~
i juz received a call this afternoon...
i can't recognised the voice...
she wanna inform mum tat some1's mum is dead...
i was like "huh?"
"who is tat?"
i called mum n inform her...
mum told me whom the woman meant is my grandaunt...
"WHAT?" i askedback my mum..
i pun shocked.."how could it be?"
she was fine last month...
how can this happen?
she had alzheimer's disease...
she was 4getful....
i know..she might 4get who am I...
but i know she did remember who am i b4 she had the disease...
when i was small(around 4), sometimes she will stay at my grandma's house4 few days..
n i will spend my time play with her2...
i think im closer with her than my grandpa..hehe..
after i studied in secondary scul,
i think i seldom talked n chatted with her...
since i seldom see her also...
now she had left us...
i think this would be a good thing2 her...
cuz she will not have suffered from her illness anymore...
she seemed suffering these years...
mooncake festival juz past,
i think she muz be enjoying her last mooncake festival
n leave this world peacefully~

MAY GOD BLESS HER IN HEAVEN~




0 comments: