? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have to be strong

Chem test just end,
i've got my marks,
but not the paper,
the marks....
quite bad~
doesn't fullfil my requirement,
in my condition,
i gotta get more than that,
i have to~
i still wondering what's my mistake,
but i know i have2 work harder now~
i told my mom,
im still ok la..
but actually,
honestly,
im sad =(
if i continue like this,
my target will be far away from me~
i gotta reach my target,
if not,everything will be flung~
i will never want that happen...
never~
lecturer's teaching is going faster n faster,
n i got questions,
i've gotta wait or make appointment,
it's so different from last time,
haiz...
if like this,i oso 4get wat i wanna ask dah..
yish~
BE STRONG!
BE TOUGH!
that's what i said 2 myself,
coz i HAVE TO~
no other alternatives~
it's juz the begining...
improvement~
IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!!!
appreciate every seconds~
apppreciate.....
GOOD LUCK
4 maths n ad maths test next ^^
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
i really wish all my lecturers
will be like my ad maths lecturer
she's juz like miss chooi
n she's damn helpful~
i like this lecturer...
although she gave me a bad image b4..hehe
but after her class,i realized..
actually she's the best lecturer...
no matter what,she will try2 help...
duh~ chem!
im going2 work hard4 U!!!!!
GAM - BA - TEH
^______________________^

0 comments: