? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last day =(

Less than 1 day2 go~
holiday is going2 end~
nyeh nyeh~
i don't really like2 return to "sunway life" actually~
kinda don't like that kind of "independent" life~
the surrounding is sooooo "cold"~
honestly,i dun like the people there..
haiz..i know im soooo choosy~
hehe~
dunno la~
some of them like making me more stress~
hell...i hate that...
usually i dah stress myself...
they 're making me worse~
make me feel like actually IM SO WORST!
jeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkk~
yeeeee~
y human sometimes are so "comparitive"?
STOP COMPARING! i hate that~
fine...
i felt like i "lock" myself there~
like~
so serious there~
almost i start my day so doomy every morning there~
siennnzzz ar siennnnzzzzzzzz~
4 my target...
gotta be patient4 few more months
^.^
im looking 4ward~
better future~

0 comments: